11 posts • joined Monday 4th June 2007 13:35 GMT
All these people moaning including the articles author need to go and read a book titled along the lines of "Supply and Demand". Most GCSE Economic students seem to have a greater understanding that the seasoned *cough* professionals on here.
Re: If you want privacy...
As Patrick says, you can change your privacy settings. Facebook had/has a warning on peoples homepages telling them this is about to happen and that they can change their privacy settings to opt out.
But it really is the poor mans F1.
NASCAR really is the poor mans formula one. You say NASCAR is worth $91 million dollars.
Last year alone one of the worst teams in F1 managed to spend $57 million (Toro Rosso) and the total spend (estimated) by 11 teams was $2,986 million.
Not to mention F1 brings innovation and expensive technology, whilst NASCAR use pimped up versions of my grandads accord.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging