4 posts • joined 9 Sep 2010
For those of you who have never suffered Spanish red tape.....
Pretty much explains it.....
Better patent that idea....
Clip over covers to make it look like a big smartphone. "Yeah this new phone has 1 Terabyte storage" should silence the overbearing Iwannabee's down the pub...
I'll definitely have one of these please.
How come it's taken so long for someone to come up with this?
Surely those of us that turn off Googles SafeSearch should be able to bypass any such blacklists?
Not that I spend all day typing swear words or porn into the searchbox.........
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'