2 posts • joined 4 Jun 2007
Nuclear Plants DO NOT run all the time
Nuclear plants need to be switched off to replace fuel and remove radioactive waste. I remember reading that those in the UK are only on for about 60% of the time. As for wind - I see the point, but as more wind farms are built and if they are distributed sensibly around the UK the probability of there being insufficient power from them declines asymptotically.
My immediate reaction
to the logo was, "Good God! How Hideous!" I guess that many will have a similar reaction. It looks like a picture of vomit, as rendered by Picasso.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)