4 posts • joined Monday 4th June 2007 13:12 GMT
Re: "The Enigma code was developed by the Germans just after the WWI"
But what does the Wantage Womens Institute have to do with this?
Same happened to my son 2 years ago at Stanstead
While waiting for checking with Ryanair to open, I bought my 4 year old son the fireman sam magazine. attached to the front was a very cheap plastic water pistol.
while he passed through security, the officers informed us that we could not take a replica firearm into the flight - even though it was still attached to the fireman sam magazine!
obviously, you can image I now had a screaming 4 year old on my hands for the entire flight and he was completely confused as to why it happened.
he still mentions it every time we go through security, so it obviously had an effect on him,
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month