7 posts • joined 4 Jun 2007
Re: what about Scotland?
they already have .scot - what more could they need?
what about Scotland?
If Scotland get independance, will the folks north of the border be required to return their .UK domains and transition to .scot domains?
This is toung in cheek (incase anyone does not get it) especially as i no longer live in the UK but still operate various .UK domains, which will remain as .co.uk without their love child offspring naked .UK variant.
Re: "The Enigma code was developed by the Germans just after the WWI"
But what does the Wantage Womens Institute have to do with this?
in the 'tard' scheme of things, does this make someone who swears a lot a 'custard'?
i'll get my coat - mine is the one with the can of ambrosia :)
Same happened to my son 2 years ago at Stanstead
While waiting for checking with Ryanair to open, I bought my 4 year old son the fireman sam magazine. attached to the front was a very cheap plastic water pistol.
while he passed through security, the officers informed us that we could not take a replica firearm into the flight - even though it was still attached to the fireman sam magazine!
obviously, you can image I now had a screaming 4 year old on my hands for the entire flight and he was completely confused as to why it happened.
he still mentions it every time we go through security, so it obviously had an effect on him,
map of France?
it is just me, or does this logo look like a map of France?
anyway, what was wrong with the old one?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN