4 posts • joined 4 Jun 2007
Re: "The Enigma code was developed by the Germans just after the WWI"
But what does the Wantage Womens Institute have to do with this?
in the 'tard' scheme of things, does this make someone who swears a lot a 'custard'?
i'll get my coat - mine is the one with the can of ambrosia :)
Same happened to my son 2 years ago at Stanstead
While waiting for checking with Ryanair to open, I bought my 4 year old son the fireman sam magazine. attached to the front was a very cheap plastic water pistol.
while he passed through security, the officers informed us that we could not take a replica firearm into the flight - even though it was still attached to the fireman sam magazine!
obviously, you can image I now had a screaming 4 year old on my hands for the entire flight and he was completely confused as to why it happened.
he still mentions it every time we go through security, so it obviously had an effect on him,
map of France?
it is just me, or does this logo look like a map of France?
anyway, what was wrong with the old one?
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise