4 posts • joined 1 Sep 2010
Re: Ahh, the days of real calcluators
I still have my 41CV. It was bloody expensive (around AUD$400 as I recall).
The two major advantages of Reverse Polish Notation on a calculator:
1. faster keying
2. absence of the "=" key meant fewer wanting to borrow it!
Re: VLP == Vain Losers Poserphone
"Those of us over the age of 45 suffer from presbyopia" ???
Excuse me, I'm over 55 and an atheist!
...to test the meddle (surely metal?)
multiplayer gaming and high-definition photography?
not that big of a deal...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen