4 posts • joined 1 Sep 2010
Re: Ahh, the days of real calcluators
I still have my 41CV. It was bloody expensive (around AUD$400 as I recall).
The two major advantages of Reverse Polish Notation on a calculator:
1. faster keying
2. absence of the "=" key meant fewer wanting to borrow it!
Re: VLP == Vain Losers Poserphone
"Those of us over the age of 45 suffer from presbyopia" ???
Excuse me, I'm over 55 and an atheist!
...to test the meddle (surely metal?)
multiplayer gaming and high-definition photography?
not that big of a deal...
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity