4 posts • joined 1 Sep 2010
Re: Ahh, the days of real calcluators
I still have my 41CV. It was bloody expensive (around AUD$400 as I recall).
The two major advantages of Reverse Polish Notation on a calculator:
1. faster keying
2. absence of the "=" key meant fewer wanting to borrow it!
Re: VLP == Vain Losers Poserphone
"Those of us over the age of 45 suffer from presbyopia" ???
Excuse me, I'm over 55 and an atheist!
...to test the meddle (surely metal?)
multiplayer gaming and high-definition photography?
not that big of a deal...
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great