4 posts • joined 1 Sep 2010
Re: Ahh, the days of real calcluators
I still have my 41CV. It was bloody expensive (around AUD$400 as I recall).
The two major advantages of Reverse Polish Notation on a calculator:
1. faster keying
2. absence of the "=" key meant fewer wanting to borrow it!
Re: VLP == Vain Losers Poserphone
"Those of us over the age of 45 suffer from presbyopia" ???
Excuse me, I'm over 55 and an atheist!
...to test the meddle (surely metal?)
multiplayer gaming and high-definition photography?
not that big of a deal...
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked