4 posts • joined 1 Sep 2010
Re: Ahh, the days of real calcluators
I still have my 41CV. It was bloody expensive (around AUD$400 as I recall).
The two major advantages of Reverse Polish Notation on a calculator:
1. faster keying
2. absence of the "=" key meant fewer wanting to borrow it!
Re: VLP == Vain Losers Poserphone
"Those of us over the age of 45 suffer from presbyopia" ???
Excuse me, I'm over 55 and an atheist!
...to test the meddle (surely metal?)
multiplayer gaming and high-definition photography?
not that big of a deal...
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix