3 posts • joined 4 Jun 2007
"My bits are sagging and there are girls out there who are far prettier than me and I don't wike it. Bwaaah. Where's my phone..."
The Gates Foundation...
...is a big tax dodge thingy to protect his assests. He only has to give away 5% of the money it makes, while the rest can be held in a sort of trust for his family.
If I remember correctly, there is a clause in their T&C where you have to agree to check your Tiscali email account on a regular basis, which would mean that customers are obliged to use it. Would somebody be able to confirm this?
Could be handy for getting out of the contract...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests