3 posts • joined Monday 4th June 2007 11:25 GMT
The Gates Foundation...
...is a big tax dodge thingy to protect his assests. He only has to give away 5% of the money it makes, while the rest can be held in a sort of trust for his family.
If I remember correctly, there is a clause in their T&C where you have to agree to check your Tiscali email account on a regular basis, which would mean that customers are obliged to use it. Would somebody be able to confirm this?
Could be handy for getting out of the contract...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene