4 posts • joined 31 Aug 2010
From the download page, the only performance-related change they mention is:
"Fixed a performance issue with recent Linux kernels when allocating and freeing system memory."
I wonder if this was enough to double performance?
If the drive is 256GB, which answer is closer, 256Gb or 256Tb?
Cost of Chinese labour: 2%
Here's a breakdown of the cost of an iPad, from the Economist:
Are they going to force me to rummage through my loft for a "skateboarding is not a crime" sticker from the 80s?
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way