4 posts • joined 31 Aug 2010
From the download page, the only performance-related change they mention is:
"Fixed a performance issue with recent Linux kernels when allocating and freeing system memory."
I wonder if this was enough to double performance?
If the drive is 256GB, which answer is closer, 256Gb or 256Tb?
Cost of Chinese labour: 2%
Here's a breakdown of the cost of an iPad, from the Economist:
Are they going to force me to rummage through my loft for a "skateboarding is not a crime" sticker from the 80s?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)