4 posts • joined 31 Aug 2010
From the download page, the only performance-related change they mention is:
"Fixed a performance issue with recent Linux kernels when allocating and freeing system memory."
I wonder if this was enough to double performance?
If the drive is 256GB, which answer is closer, 256Gb or 256Tb?
Cost of Chinese labour: 2%
Here's a breakdown of the cost of an iPad, from the Economist:
Are they going to force me to rummage through my loft for a "skateboarding is not a crime" sticker from the 80s?
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network