2 posts • joined 31 Aug 2010
I remember all the hype when Halo was launched. I bought the pc version when it finally arrived and was very underwhelmed. There was nothing new or ground breaking at all, the hype was because it was the first half decent console FPS. Played through the third game a few months ago and it was identical to the first game except with better graphics. This review was a bit overblown, lots of better Xbox games around . With regards to the age old keyboard/mouse vs gamepad of course playing FPS on pc is better but until someone invents a method of lying down on the couch with mouse and keyboard I am happy to stick with controller.
Money resting in account
I'm sure if the scammers are relocated to another area where they can do no further harm the church would be happy for no further action to be taken.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…