2 posts • joined 31 Aug 2010
I remember all the hype when Halo was launched. I bought the pc version when it finally arrived and was very underwhelmed. There was nothing new or ground breaking at all, the hype was because it was the first half decent console FPS. Played through the third game a few months ago and it was identical to the first game except with better graphics. This review was a bit overblown, lots of better Xbox games around . With regards to the age old keyboard/mouse vs gamepad of course playing FPS on pc is better but until someone invents a method of lying down on the couch with mouse and keyboard I am happy to stick with controller.
Money resting in account
I'm sure if the scammers are relocated to another area where they can do no further harm the church would be happy for no further action to be taken.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...