3 posts • joined 4 Jun 2007
run a road bridge and can't look after their website!!!
I wonder what the Polish is for "Oh dear we seem to have had a security breach!!"?
Did a course in Cobol at uni about 8 years ago. I thought I would go and get myself a Cobol programming suite. Went into PC World and spoke to one of their "Consultants". He asked who made Cobol and what kind of processor and hard disk it came with!!!
Suffice to say that after I stopped laughin I walked out!!!!
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE