3 posts • joined 4 Jun 2007
run a road bridge and can't look after their website!!!
I wonder what the Polish is for "Oh dear we seem to have had a security breach!!"?
Did a course in Cobol at uni about 8 years ago. I thought I would go and get myself a Cobol programming suite. Went into PC World and spoke to one of their "Consultants". He asked who made Cobol and what kind of processor and hard disk it came with!!!
Suffice to say that after I stopped laughin I walked out!!!!
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops