11 posts • joined 26 Aug 2010
Re: I couldn't give an OS X, whatever it's called...
Yeah - we are all gay - and would love to see you having the balls to say it to our faces instead of hiding behind your keyboard
Re: I'm guessing they are also not afriad to mention the fact
Not forgetting laughing at people like you that are unable to use a spell checker when posting publicly.
Re: Just goes to show...
I would love you to summon the ball's to call me stupid to my face
No Shit Sherlock
"Analyst" suggests way to undercut Apple with cheap tat?
Well, he's...he's, ah...probably pining for the fjords
Surface - the New Playbook / Zune / Kin / Streak / insert name of dead kit here
Perhaps if they stopped imitating and started innovating they would have more luck
Sue the buggers
I'm not sure who is the bigger idiot
Her for giving us all a laugh or the goon that uploaded what should be private footage
Abort / Retry / Fail
Does this mean ACS Law have now opened an office in the US?
Nice bit of kit
I was not convinced until I got my hands on one the other day - sheesh, the form factor is amazing.
I'm sticking with my MacBook Pro but I can see the appeal
Nice to see Nokia's PR department gets up nice and early
Abort / Retry / Fail - in Finnish
Would have been really neat about 5 years ago and at 1/3 the price
Abort / Retry / Go to PC World
Having had the misfortune of having to use a Acer Netbook, I don't see Apple being particularly worried about the 'pundits' right now
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...