1 post • joined 21 Aug 2010
Personally I think it's a great idea. For one thing the quality will be significantly better and they look far more comfortable to wear than those cheap plastic ones. The market for 3D TVs and laptops is starting to move towards passive technology, so in the long run it will pay to get a decent pair of 3D glasses.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS