1 post • joined 21 Aug 2010
Personally I think it's a great idea. For one thing the quality will be significantly better and they look far more comfortable to wear than those cheap plastic ones. The market for 3D TVs and laptops is starting to move towards passive technology, so in the long run it will pay to get a decent pair of 3D glasses.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst