1 post • joined 21 Aug 2010
Personally I think it's a great idea. For one thing the quality will be significantly better and they look far more comfortable to wear than those cheap plastic ones. The market for 3D TVs and laptops is starting to move towards passive technology, so in the long run it will pay to get a decent pair of 3D glasses.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung