1 post • joined 21 Aug 2010
Personally I think it's a great idea. For one thing the quality will be significantly better and they look far more comfortable to wear than those cheap plastic ones. The market for 3D TVs and laptops is starting to move towards passive technology, so in the long run it will pay to get a decent pair of 3D glasses.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait