1 post • joined 21 Aug 2010
Personally I think it's a great idea. For one thing the quality will be significantly better and they look far more comfortable to wear than those cheap plastic ones. The market for 3D TVs and laptops is starting to move towards passive technology, so in the long run it will pay to get a decent pair of 3D glasses.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs