2 posts • joined Thursday 19th August 2010 22:02 GMT
I'm tired of being continually shafted by mega corporations. There's absolutely no other way to fight, have a voice or beat these lying, stealing, filthy scumbags. These organisations couldn't give a damn about what consumers have to say, they don't care if the service they provide to us sucks - as long as they are getting fatter.
Nothing pleases me more than witnessing these bastards being publicly humiliated, or better yet disrupted. They may molest and control us IRL, but they are merely vulnerable guests on the Internet, and these organisations will soon begin to realise this.
They cannot continue to just ignore and persecute consumers because, when they target the wrong people, they will learn the errors of their ways when they are subject to similar embarrassments via the Internet.
Telephone Directory Leak
I think this issue is being blown out of proportion. Who cares if a spammer could potentially harvest email addresses from Facebook? Maybe if they were a little smarter they could use a public telephone directory and get some real worth while information!
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging