1 post • joined 19 Aug 2010
Orange should be ashamed, this outage or the potential of a possilbe outage should have been notified to all customers before any work commenced on the intergration with t-mobile and if this is nothing to do with that work, then the decent thing would have been to send its customers a text or even post some kind of notification on it's website of the issues and the possible time scales for them to be resolved. Instead they clunk up there telephone lines with angry customers who have been trying to connect to the data services since yesterday, when the service first went down and wasting everyone's time... i don't know about others, but i initially assumed that I had broken my phone somehow... it would have been nice to have known there were problems. Disgraceful..!!!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can