1 post • joined 13 Aug 2010
My favorite is when you ask them "What were you doing when it crashed?" and the inevitable response is "Nothing." "Really nothing? So you were just sitting here gape mouthed staring at your screen and it just randomly crashed without anything else running?"
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity