1 post • joined 12 Aug 2010
Never pay rack rate for a hotel
The thing to remember here is that no one pays the full price on Power servers. The prices are stupidly high so that they can make corporations feel special when they give them a "special" rate. Its more like the hotel industry than the PC market.
Still, getting a big-ass discount doesn't mean that it is anywhere near cheap, but like the first commenter said, you get what you pay for.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!