1 post • joined 12 Aug 2010
Never pay rack rate for a hotel
The thing to remember here is that no one pays the full price on Power servers. The prices are stupidly high so that they can make corporations feel special when they give them a "special" rate. Its more like the hotel industry than the PC market.
Still, getting a big-ass discount doesn't mean that it is anywhere near cheap, but like the first commenter said, you get what you pay for.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…