1 post • joined 12 Aug 2010
Never pay rack rate for a hotel
The thing to remember here is that no one pays the full price on Power servers. The prices are stupidly high so that they can make corporations feel special when they give them a "special" rate. Its more like the hotel industry than the PC market.
Still, getting a big-ass discount doesn't mean that it is anywhere near cheap, but like the first commenter said, you get what you pay for.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers