11 posts • joined Wednesday 11th August 2010 00:45 GMT
Oh dear. I forgot my own infallible marking system...
Infallible marking system
Try reading the title upside down.
Infallible marking system.
All the tech on my desk, down to the cat5 cable has a "Made in China" sticker on it.
They already know how to make the real thing for US companies. Their fakes are the real thing without the designer label. Greedy global electronics companies gave away the knowledge when the jobs went to cheaper labour.
Even the rugged construction worker wants a phone which looks good.
Perfect for the Village People then?
Android app uses Google Maps
Well it has "Google" written on the bototm left corner of the map.
And if you click on the flame icon on the map it will tell you the location name if you really want to check.
I suspect the glitch is not Apple Maps anyway, just a convenient scapegoat.
Re: Nothing to see here.
Why do you suggest BHP Billiton builds them? Nobody else did.
Contravening what law? Don't you think that would be sorted out first?
The main benefit of small and underground would be that they would be out of sight; after all BHP and friends have already dug lots of big holes.
Re: Images puzzle
Different scales and lower images are rotated 180?
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle