6 posts • joined 10 Aug 2010
are you sure?
My *mate* in Brazil has thwarted both Brazilian and US authorities with his TC-protected system with IncrediPassword.
TrueCrypt + Plausible Deniability = where it's at.
another almost but not quite from Apple
I discussed this with my *mate* recently and he thinks it's all over-priced and, maybe more to the point, over *there*. Flat rate is the way forwards - sod a PPV model for regular consumer TV (but that works for movies IMO, sorry, in his opinion).
They have to view the world as a global marketplace - otherwise we'll just see the same thing happening as with DVDs (region-free players meaning certain domestic markets suffer as other regions' discs are exported).
Ah, hang on, we have that already. It's TPB, eztv.it and so on.
My mate also wants to make it clear that he would pay if a fair solution existed for him (which includes him not being treated like a 2nd class citizen because of where he lives).
He has to go now as last night's Eureka in 720p is awaiting his attention ;-)
I've just chatted him
and he's all for the UK joining Schengen now :)
How many wives?
Salt Lake City....home of Polygamy and hard-to-find alcohol. I see some links here.
Four wives drive man to alcohol. Situation worsened by server crash. Server crash worsened by live ammo.
Next you'll be reporting on....
a BBC Big Fact Hunt.
I'll drink to that :-D
I bet they sponsor it next year
The Independent Wanky Balls Festival 2011.
Has a nice ring to it :-D
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…