14 posts • joined 10 Aug 2010
All they need to do is declare bankruptcy - and it looks like they're lining up for that anyway if 10 doesn't deliver the goods.....
Especially when it's someone else's money!
Oh ffs - give over with the ! between every word. It's not big and it's not clever but it certainly gets old very quickly!
Because that would involve some work on the politicians part - see the problem already? :-)
Apple's arrogance is astounding!
You mean Big American Business?
Really sad news
I had lunch once with Dennis and Ken at the UKUUG in London in 1990 - really down-to-earth blokes and both are incredibly knowledgable.
Sadly, the huge influence on computing will have passed without many having even been aware of his influence.
I'll toast his memory at lunch....
Is that not the child-catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ?
Anyone who knows any of the history of the Operating System will know it's UNIX and not Unix!
It's not 1438Z - it's 1338Z.
you mean "its" - not "it's"?
"It's" is a contraction of two words: it is. "Its" is possessive
"Germany bans BBs and iphones"
then in the first sentence it seems that ministers have been advised not to use BBs and iPhones....
the ban is NOT in place - just being considered.
Talk about hyperbole in order to increase read rate.
They deserve each other....
their respective customer service departments are of equal quality.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad