3 posts • joined Monday 9th August 2010 13:54 GMT
Im far from a nintendo fanboi
but your over zealous judgement appears to be founded on nothing. The one picture in the reported story shows the menu from Zelda which would appear to let you pick an item from your inventory. Something you would have had to press pause for previously to enter the menu.
So not quite getting in the way of your furious button bashing...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire