1 post • joined 9 Oct 2006
Hearing very similar comments from a number of sources
I've talked to a number of people who have used this phone and the response seems to be the same - it's very very flakely plus it seems to struggle to get a 3g signal.
This review http://www.clieuk.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=8136
seems to match the experience of my contacts.
I'll give it a miss for the moment.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...