1 post • joined 9 Oct 2006
Hearing very similar comments from a number of sources
I've talked to a number of people who have used this phone and the response seems to be the same - it's very very flakely plus it seems to struggle to get a 3g signal.
This review http://www.clieuk.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=8136
seems to match the experience of my contacts.
I'll give it a miss for the moment.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst