3 posts • joined Thursday 5th August 2010 06:03 GMT
But I'd have to have Exerion and Xevious on my all-time list.
Honorable mentions for Gyruss, Double Dragon and Sinistar (if only for booming "Run coward!!" voice that punctuates the game).
I'm getting nostalgic. TIme to dig up my MAME ROMs....
Bad Google, bad
The Portakabin case may be a "brand-becomes-generic" situation, by generally speaking this is a very bad move from Google.
This will affect smaller businesses in particular. There's now nothing to stop competitors outbidding on a trade marked business or product name and injecting their advertising into search results.
Unless you're able to match your competitors financial resources and "buy" the keywords back you're screwed.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones