3 posts • joined 5 Aug 2010
"the crowd, effectively, becomes the news editor"?
Er, no they don't.
But I'd have to have Exerion and Xevious on my all-time list.
Honorable mentions for Gyruss, Double Dragon and Sinistar (if only for booming "Run coward!!" voice that punctuates the game).
I'm getting nostalgic. TIme to dig up my MAME ROMs....
Bad Google, bad
The Portakabin case may be a "brand-becomes-generic" situation, by generally speaking this is a very bad move from Google.
This will affect smaller businesses in particular. There's now nothing to stop competitors outbidding on a trade marked business or product name and injecting their advertising into search results.
Unless you're able to match your competitors financial resources and "buy" the keywords back you're screwed.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln