3 posts • joined 5 Aug 2010
"the crowd, effectively, becomes the news editor"?
Er, no they don't.
But I'd have to have Exerion and Xevious on my all-time list.
Honorable mentions for Gyruss, Double Dragon and Sinistar (if only for booming "Run coward!!" voice that punctuates the game).
I'm getting nostalgic. TIme to dig up my MAME ROMs....
Bad Google, bad
The Portakabin case may be a "brand-becomes-generic" situation, by generally speaking this is a very bad move from Google.
This will affect smaller businesses in particular. There's now nothing to stop competitors outbidding on a trade marked business or product name and injecting their advertising into search results.
Unless you're able to match your competitors financial resources and "buy" the keywords back you're screwed.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple