2 posts • joined 4 Aug 2010
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Isn't Plusnet owned by BT? So isn't this just 2 complaints from BT?
AC - there is a slider on one side of the 3DS that allows you to change the depth of the 3D. Although no-one will know for certain how good it is at keeping the 3D effect until the final version is released.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND