4 posts • joined 2 Aug 2010
Don't forget FourSquare
If facebook is a risk, with it's many layers of security, I imagine FourSquare would be even worse, avoid!
I have my doubts about if this is anything other than a marketing ploy though. The L2 tech is good, but it's not Cisco good. It is HP simple, however.
I doubt even he has the money to out buy them. Sun was very smart, all their good engineers have now left.
Mercury vs Titan
Mercury is the next generation product and what we are mostly shifting to our direct customers if they don't have a specific requirement for Titan, i.e. environmental. It's a very competitively priced product.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook