4 posts • joined 2 Aug 2010
Don't forget FourSquare
If facebook is a risk, with it's many layers of security, I imagine FourSquare would be even worse, avoid!
I have my doubts about if this is anything other than a marketing ploy though. The L2 tech is good, but it's not Cisco good. It is HP simple, however.
I doubt even he has the money to out buy them. Sun was very smart, all their good engineers have now left.
Mercury vs Titan
Mercury is the next generation product and what we are mostly shifting to our direct customers if they don't have a specific requirement for Titan, i.e. environmental. It's a very competitively priced product.
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip