4 posts • joined 2 Aug 2010
Don't forget FourSquare
If facebook is a risk, with it's many layers of security, I imagine FourSquare would be even worse, avoid!
I have my doubts about if this is anything other than a marketing ploy though. The L2 tech is good, but it's not Cisco good. It is HP simple, however.
I doubt even he has the money to out buy them. Sun was very smart, all their good engineers have now left.
Mercury vs Titan
Mercury is the next generation product and what we are mostly shifting to our direct customers if they don't have a specific requirement for Titan, i.e. environmental. It's a very competitively priced product.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab