4 posts • joined 2 Aug 2010
can you say.....
another product rushed to market? (remember the 7200.11)
I sure need another big drive to store all my pirated movies and music....
inside one of these you will find.... a micro-SD card and a $0.10 SD-USB chipset. The Chinese factories are churning these baby's out for $2.00 a piece now
another stellar example of New Zealand Big(cough cough) Business getting it soooo wrong...
-for those bagging Vodafone NZ, - Telecom 'aint any better....
Duty Free Shopping
I have it on very good authority that several Apple NZ employees were dispatched to Australia on an urgent mission to buy as many units as they could.... what a c*ck up lol!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait