4 posts • joined 2 Aug 2010
can you say.....
another product rushed to market? (remember the 7200.11)
I sure need another big drive to store all my pirated movies and music....
inside one of these you will find.... a micro-SD card and a $0.10 SD-USB chipset. The Chinese factories are churning these baby's out for $2.00 a piece now
another stellar example of New Zealand Big(cough cough) Business getting it soooo wrong...
-for those bagging Vodafone NZ, - Telecom 'aint any better....
Duty Free Shopping
I have it on very good authority that several Apple NZ employees were dispatched to Australia on an urgent mission to buy as many units as they could.... what a c*ck up lol!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops