4 posts • joined 2 Aug 2010
can you say.....
another product rushed to market? (remember the 7200.11)
I sure need another big drive to store all my pirated movies and music....
inside one of these you will find.... a micro-SD card and a $0.10 SD-USB chipset. The Chinese factories are churning these baby's out for $2.00 a piece now
another stellar example of New Zealand Big(cough cough) Business getting it soooo wrong...
-for those bagging Vodafone NZ, - Telecom 'aint any better....
Duty Free Shopping
I have it on very good authority that several Apple NZ employees were dispatched to Australia on an urgent mission to buy as many units as they could.... what a c*ck up lol!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers