1 post • joined 28 Jul 2010
This design must have been out forward to describe a set of design parameters but as such would have failed the first week of any architectural studies program. It fails it's first criterion of being a near to urban construction. I think it's only appropriate to Scottsdale, Arizona. What's wrong at HP? This level of stupid fits in the 1950 class. It might be viable under-ground.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY