1 post • joined 28 Jul 2010
This design must have been out forward to describe a set of design parameters but as such would have failed the first week of any architectural studies program. It fails it's first criterion of being a near to urban construction. I think it's only appropriate to Scottsdale, Arizona. What's wrong at HP? This level of stupid fits in the 1950 class. It might be viable under-ground.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests