3 posts • joined 1 Jun 2007
If it's PICs vs ARM vs AVR
Then surely the arduino board is the way to go. It's open source, so it's got an IT angle.
Haven't really been following so if this has been said before, everyone please berate me.
You mention some kind of syringe-based mechanism. How about this: attach the plane to the plunger of a 100ml syringe and attach the barrel to the ballon. Suck 1ml air into the syring on the ground (at 100kPa). At 100,000ft (about 1kPa according to http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/air-altitude-pressure-d_462.html), the plunger will fall out.
The more interesting story...
...is just down the street. If you look South along Bellevue Avenue, there is a building being consumed by a Martian death ray.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Do you STRUGGLE with EMAIL? You need ANOTHER INBOX, says Google