14 posts • joined Tuesday 27th July 2010 11:58 GMT
'There’s plenty o' talk about how Windows 8 will be “cloud-powered".'
Give me strength! I never thought I could detest the moniker "Cloud", that every marketing droid who pretends to know about IT drips on about, more than I already do.
They might as well call it powered by fairy dust.
A warning from fiction?
Sounds like the start of this novel. Which is thoroughly enjoyable with just a little plausibility btw....
Men killed by cock
Following the recent reports on The Register of two separate instances of men being killed by their cocks I suspect an angry bird terror cell in training.
They are probably planning an attack on a crowded public area as we speak, this was the test firing - just like the scene in in the empty barn in Black Sunday (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075765/)
I for one welcome our Feathered Overlords.
Burn the heretics
Burn them all! How dare they embrace the possibility that there are other factors than the demon Fossil Fuel.
It's probably $700,000 but he's allowing for the half he will have to give to his wife
Are people now so reliant on technology that they haven't got the gumption to stick the damned key in the lock and turn it when the car doesn't click and chirp at them?
Or maybe it's 90's Roger Rep man that is affected - he still thinks it cool to press the button over his shoulder from halfway across the carpark.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?