9 posts • joined 26 Jul 2010
Lastpass can work in offline mode, I guess this is why I hadn't noticed there was a problem until I saw this article.
So I won't be able to send a text as a passenger in a car, or as a passenger on the train/bus?
What about all the accounts that have been created purely to get to Spotify?
Don't forget 44cafe and dc4420 that also held free talks in nearby Troubador. The Vendor presentations at Infosec can all be comprehensively covered online by going to the Vendor websites. I see Infosec's main use in attracting lots of people to a central place, these people can then visit the much more valuable 'cons' taking place nearby.
Amount of sympathy felt for "Raj from Vancouver" = 0
"Maybe it'll encourage London cyclists to obey traffic lights, but , cynical pedestrians that we are, we doubt it"
And maybe the huge choice of in-car sat-navs with speed camera locations will encourage drivers to drive according to the road conditions?
Having said that, there are lot of twattish London cyclists, you don't see much of that kind of behaviour oop north anyway.
Ctrl alt deceipt
Where in the story does it say he used the unlocked computer? How do you know he didn't take the HDD out and put the images on there from home then put the HDD back in?
That's because of this bit of the story "The flaw in version 3.8.6"
affects v 3.8.6
Yes, the story does say "The flaw in version 3.8.6 of vBulletin". So it's not surprising the version you tested didn't fess up.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'