7 posts • joined Monday 26th July 2010 12:51 GMT
Don't forget 44cafe and dc4420 that also held free talks in nearby Troubador. The Vendor presentations at Infosec can all be comprehensively covered online by going to the Vendor websites. I see Infosec's main use in attracting lots of people to a central place, these people can then visit the much more valuable 'cons' taking place nearby.
Amount of sympathy felt for "Raj from Vancouver" = 0
"Maybe it'll encourage London cyclists to obey traffic lights, but , cynical pedestrians that we are, we doubt it"
And maybe the huge choice of in-car sat-navs with speed camera locations will encourage drivers to drive according to the road conditions?
Having said that, there are lot of twattish London cyclists, you don't see much of that kind of behaviour oop north anyway.
Ctrl alt deceipt
Where in the story does it say he used the unlocked computer? How do you know he didn't take the HDD out and put the images on there from home then put the HDD back in?
That's because of this bit of the story "The flaw in version 3.8.6"
affects v 3.8.6
Yes, the story does say "The flaw in version 3.8.6 of vBulletin". So it's not surprising the version you tested didn't fess up.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad