2 posts • joined Monday 26th July 2010 06:20 GMT
Two articles for the price of one?
Utterly misleading title on this article - we get a few paragraphs on von Neumann, then he goes off topic onto a how-to-spec-your-business-desktops article!
Combining computing science theory with business advice seemingly doesn't work very well.
That unknown chip turns out to be a serial communications controller - I think basically apple's usual posh variation on the theme of a UART to handle the localtalk port (and maybe the infra-red too).
The datasheet for it is here:
albeit that site is miserably slow.
I'll get my too-geeky-to-live coat.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab