3 posts • joined 20 Jul 2010
Microsoft's software, branded "dead wood"?
Microsoft's software, branded "dead wood".
Think you'll find the code surrounding Hyper-V integration within OpenStack was branded dead wood because nobody was actively maintain it, not Hyper-V. Good project management - imminent release can't go out the door just because it's a major software label.
Anything for some sensationalism or excuse to reignite the Windows Vs Linux debate that ended a few years ago.
Official response from Apple
The person in question was just "holding it wrong" and Apple will be putting out a FAQ on how to hold the iPhone 4/4S correctly shortly.
As BA would say...
"I pity the mule..."
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can