3 posts • joined 20 Jul 2010
Microsoft's software, branded "dead wood"?
Microsoft's software, branded "dead wood".
Think you'll find the code surrounding Hyper-V integration within OpenStack was branded dead wood because nobody was actively maintain it, not Hyper-V. Good project management - imminent release can't go out the door just because it's a major software label.
Anything for some sensationalism or excuse to reignite the Windows Vs Linux debate that ended a few years ago.
Official response from Apple
The person in question was just "holding it wrong" and Apple will be putting out a FAQ on how to hold the iPhone 4/4S correctly shortly.
As BA would say...
"I pity the mule..."
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...