3 posts • joined Tuesday 20th July 2010 12:11 GMT
Microsoft's software, branded "dead wood"?
Microsoft's software, branded "dead wood".
Think you'll find the code surrounding Hyper-V integration within OpenStack was branded dead wood because nobody was actively maintain it, not Hyper-V. Good project management - imminent release can't go out the door just because it's a major software label.
Anything for some sensationalism or excuse to reignite the Windows Vs Linux debate that ended a few years ago.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun