5 posts • joined Friday 16th July 2010 16:24 GMT
Exciting news indeed
It's about more than price, LoveFilm
I wish Lovefilm would stream in even a reasonable quality and permit me to "AirPlay" from my iPad to Apple TV - I'd pay a lot more than a pound a month for these things, so NetFlix UK is looking like a bargain!
Hardware Issue, is it?
Look, it's simple. If this was a hardware design fault, there wouldn't be so many people who, like me and many friends, have absolutely no problem with their iPhone 4. Everyone would experience this issue at some point, unless you think I have a different hardware design to someone with the problem? Most likely is that there's something different in these people's phone configurations, possibly even due to their previous phone settings. Has anyone looked at whether there's any correlation between a user's previous device (if any) and whether they have an issue with their iPhone 4 reception?
Give it a rest - I've owned the first gen, 3G and 3GS - none of them were 'Jesus phones' to me and I don't think the 4 is a "judas phone".
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16