5 posts • joined 16 Jul 2010
Exciting news indeed
It's about more than price, LoveFilm
I wish Lovefilm would stream in even a reasonable quality and permit me to "AirPlay" from my iPad to Apple TV - I'd pay a lot more than a pound a month for these things, so NetFlix UK is looking like a bargain!
"disk based" OS?
I love my MacBook Air and the speed the SSD provides - but all OSs are "disk based".
Hardware Issue, is it?
Look, it's simple. If this was a hardware design fault, there wouldn't be so many people who, like me and many friends, have absolutely no problem with their iPhone 4. Everyone would experience this issue at some point, unless you think I have a different hardware design to someone with the problem? Most likely is that there's something different in these people's phone configurations, possibly even due to their previous phone settings. Has anyone looked at whether there's any correlation between a user's previous device (if any) and whether they have an issue with their iPhone 4 reception?
Give it a rest - I've owned the first gen, 3G and 3GS - none of them were 'Jesus phones' to me and I don't think the 4 is a "judas phone".
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great