1 post • joined 15 Jul 2010
What figures do you have from where for the flop you describe?
I am not a fan of Apple's increasing arrogance but I have to admit that the MBAir is a great device for the 95% of my requirements. It has been ultra-reliable, and still gives 4+ hours on a charge 3 years later. It hits a sweet spot of just enough screen to work at for long periods and a full size keyboard - necessary for full time working.
Only let down is the lack of wired ethernet.
I have tried the new 13.3" MBP in it's place but despite the same screen, the extra heft is really noticeable.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy