1 post • joined 15 Jul 2010
What figures do you have from where for the flop you describe?
I am not a fan of Apple's increasing arrogance but I have to admit that the MBAir is a great device for the 95% of my requirements. It has been ultra-reliable, and still gives 4+ hours on a charge 3 years later. It hits a sweet spot of just enough screen to work at for long periods and a full size keyboard - necessary for full time working.
Only let down is the lack of wired ethernet.
I have tried the new 13.3" MBP in it's place but despite the same screen, the extra heft is really noticeable.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL