1 post • joined 15 Jul 2010
What figures do you have from where for the flop you describe?
I am not a fan of Apple's increasing arrogance but I have to admit that the MBAir is a great device for the 95% of my requirements. It has been ultra-reliable, and still gives 4+ hours on a charge 3 years later. It hits a sweet spot of just enough screen to work at for long periods and a full size keyboard - necessary for full time working.
Only let down is the lack of wired ethernet.
I have tried the new 13.3" MBP in it's place but despite the same screen, the extra heft is really noticeable.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad