1 post • joined 15 Jul 2010
What figures do you have from where for the flop you describe?
I am not a fan of Apple's increasing arrogance but I have to admit that the MBAir is a great device for the 95% of my requirements. It has been ultra-reliable, and still gives 4+ hours on a charge 3 years later. It hits a sweet spot of just enough screen to work at for long periods and a full size keyboard - necessary for full time working.
Only let down is the lack of wired ethernet.
I have tried the new 13.3" MBP in it's place but despite the same screen, the extra heft is really noticeable.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network