3 posts • joined 13 Jul 2010
Now I'm glad I have a photo camera to use and know how to. It's good that's their biggest problem in life!
Why didn't they mentioned?
Because they mention only the ones, what they get paid for.
Children on Facebook
According to T&C "You will not use Facebook if you are under 13." Therefore I would question the parents first how the hell and why their children are signed up, and as a parent they should ensure at least at home, they have the appropriate settings set up on the web browsers. Seems like a trend from now days parenting, they blame on everyone else when their little one is come across something "disturbing".
Wake up people and start looking in your own dump first.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs