1 post • joined 10 Jul 2010
some of you guys are so dumb.
Ggoogle hasn't caved and have pulled a nice one over Beijing to keep there license. quite simply they have stopped automaticaly redirecting people to HK. they are displaying a fake front page that cannot be ussed to search. if clicked on the page takes the user to the HK site that is uncensored and users can search from there. At that point CN's great fire wall blocks any pages that Beijing decide are not acceptable for public consumption. Google is not censoring, Beijing is. nice one Google, Yahoo and M$ should follow suit and make Beijing do their own dirty work.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370