1 post • joined 10 Jul 2010
some of you guys are so dumb.
Ggoogle hasn't caved and have pulled a nice one over Beijing to keep there license. quite simply they have stopped automaticaly redirecting people to HK. they are displaying a fake front page that cannot be ussed to search. if clicked on the page takes the user to the HK site that is uncensored and users can search from there. At that point CN's great fire wall blocks any pages that Beijing decide are not acceptable for public consumption. Google is not censoring, Beijing is. nice one Google, Yahoo and M$ should follow suit and make Beijing do their own dirty work.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs