1 post • joined 10 Jul 2010
some of you guys are so dumb.
Ggoogle hasn't caved and have pulled a nice one over Beijing to keep there license. quite simply they have stopped automaticaly redirecting people to HK. they are displaying a fake front page that cannot be ussed to search. if clicked on the page takes the user to the HK site that is uncensored and users can search from there. At that point CN's great fire wall blocks any pages that Beijing decide are not acceptable for public consumption. Google is not censoring, Beijing is. nice one Google, Yahoo and M$ should follow suit and make Beijing do their own dirty work.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds