3 posts • joined 9 Jul 2010
I am a NSW TSO
Maybe I shouldn't be mentioning this, but I was paid over the last Christmas school holiday period, the same as the previous 3 Christmases in the job.
Of course, I was only away from the school for the manditory 2 week minimum, as there is always a lot to do that can't be done while the computers are in use for classes.
Latest news is that, IIRC, the Commonwealth has agreed to pay about half the remaining money in March.
"Turned his skills to good" - bet he tried and failed
With the current state of the economy and the IT industry it wouldn't surprise me if he had applied for multiple jobs and never even got a reply due to lack of experience.
This looks much more like the descriptions of a "flashlight laser" from Lary Niven's 1970 book "Ringworld", so that's about 7 years before 'Start Wars" came out.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star