1 post • joined 8 Jul 2010
It's not that hard, especially once you get the timing down for bosses and the harder enemies. If anything, it reminds me of those bullet hell shooters of old where timing and skill was everything.
The worst place has to be the swamp area filled with poison and decay, easiest being world 4 with the storm beasts and skeletons. I highly recommend a bow and arrow there.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp