1 post • joined 8 Jul 2010
It's not that hard, especially once you get the timing down for bosses and the harder enemies. If anything, it reminds me of those bullet hell shooters of old where timing and skill was everything.
The worst place has to be the swamp area filled with poison and decay, easiest being world 4 with the storm beasts and skeletons. I highly recommend a bow and arrow there.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK