1 post • joined 8 Jul 2010
It's not that hard, especially once you get the timing down for bosses and the harder enemies. If anything, it reminds me of those bullet hell shooters of old where timing and skill was everything.
The worst place has to be the swamp area filled with poison and decay, easiest being world 4 with the storm beasts and skeletons. I highly recommend a bow and arrow there.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24