1 post • joined 8 Jul 2010
It's not that hard, especially once you get the timing down for bosses and the harder enemies. If anything, it reminds me of those bullet hell shooters of old where timing and skill was everything.
The worst place has to be the swamp area filled with poison and decay, easiest being world 4 with the storm beasts and skeletons. I highly recommend a bow and arrow there.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked