1 post • joined 6 Jul 2010
Many of you have been asking about the software update coming to the Xperia X10 this summer and we are pleased to share the details of it today.
This update will be gradually rolled out across our markets over the coming weeks, pending the completion of quality approvals for individual markets and operators. The first updates are now live across selected markets. Please check with your local Sony Ericsson customer support when the upgrade will be available for your market and network.
When the update is available in your market you will receive a message in the notification bar of your X10. The easiest way to get the new software is to accept this update – you can use your mobile network connection or a WiFi connection for the download. Alternatively you can update your phone using your PC – please visit www.sonyericsson.com/update and follow the instructions.
[url=http://www.kingofgames.net/besn-10-games] Ben 10 Games [/url]
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY