1 post • joined 6 Jul 2010
Many of you have been asking about the software update coming to the Xperia X10 this summer and we are pleased to share the details of it today.
This update will be gradually rolled out across our markets over the coming weeks, pending the completion of quality approvals for individual markets and operators. The first updates are now live across selected markets. Please check with your local Sony Ericsson customer support when the upgrade will be available for your market and network.
When the update is available in your market you will receive a message in the notification bar of your X10. The easiest way to get the new software is to accept this update – you can use your mobile network connection or a WiFi connection for the download. Alternatively you can update your phone using your PC – please visit www.sonyericsson.com/update and follow the instructions.
[url=http://www.kingofgames.net/besn-10-games] Ben 10 Games [/url]
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why