7 posts • joined 6 Jul 2010
What a poor article.
GiffGaff have had an outage. O2 are the technical provider, so maybe they are to blame.
Does it mean their entire business model is flawed? No.
+1 very happy GG customer here
Reg.. Can we have a share price chart where the y-axis starts at 0 please. Also, how about a time frame that shows a few years so we can see if the share price drop is part of the usual ups and downs.
This is The Reg, not The Sun.
and what about "Sweet Child o' Mine"?!?!?
and who got sacked for this? Nobody, I'll bet.
Fine or sack the individuals if you really want to change the culture.
More animal nonsense?
Orange are renowned for their 'advertising' genius. Their marketing is not so hot.
Why they haven't ditched the animal nonsense is beyond me.
The elders of The Internet!
..and why isn't the Hawkmeister himself one of them?
Great, they'll have spent the same on Android apps too then.. right? right?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops