1 post • joined 5 Jul 2010
What were they THINKING?
The ads were unbelievably lame. Their implied "benefit?" You can use it to get in touch with your EX. How appealing is THAT?
And what does it mean that the phone is especially designed to manage your social life? Don't ALL phones help you do that now? What on earth was the draw of this brain-dead marketing atrocity? I can't even figure out how it made sense to anyone at MS, even the most sycophantic boardroom parasites.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC