1 post • joined 5 Jul 2010
What were they THINKING?
The ads were unbelievably lame. Their implied "benefit?" You can use it to get in touch with your EX. How appealing is THAT?
And what does it mean that the phone is especially designed to manage your social life? Don't ALL phones help you do that now? What on earth was the draw of this brain-dead marketing atrocity? I can't even figure out how it made sense to anyone at MS, even the most sycophantic boardroom parasites.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices