1 post • joined 5 Jul 2010
What were they THINKING?
The ads were unbelievably lame. Their implied "benefit?" You can use it to get in touch with your EX. How appealing is THAT?
And what does it mean that the phone is especially designed to manage your social life? Don't ALL phones help you do that now? What on earth was the draw of this brain-dead marketing atrocity? I can't even figure out how it made sense to anyone at MS, even the most sycophantic boardroom parasites.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia