1 post • joined 31 May 2007
You have to be joking if you really think HP are in the least bit concerned about ethics.
I went to a dealer product launch in Birmingham UK where they demonstarted how each of the HP printers was so much better than the competition.
They got rather Irate when I pointed out they were using a different type of paper for the HP devices.
They dont care about the user if they can spy on the Board they can spy on the customer then some middle manager will take the fall for it.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat