1 post • joined 31 May 2007
You have to be joking if you really think HP are in the least bit concerned about ethics.
I went to a dealer product launch in Birmingham UK where they demonstarted how each of the HP printers was so much better than the competition.
They got rather Irate when I pointed out they were using a different type of paper for the HP devices.
They dont care about the user if they can spy on the Board they can spy on the customer then some middle manager will take the fall for it.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…