1 post • joined 31 May 2007
You have to be joking if you really think HP are in the least bit concerned about ethics.
I went to a dealer product launch in Birmingham UK where they demonstarted how each of the HP printers was so much better than the competition.
They got rather Irate when I pointed out they were using a different type of paper for the HP devices.
They dont care about the user if they can spy on the Board they can spy on the customer then some middle manager will take the fall for it.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON