11 posts • joined Friday 2nd July 2010 21:49 GMT
Is this the reason.....
.........Martin Brennan looks so bloody miserable?
Crappy? I'm not surprised..........
Ubuntu will never correctly run on the PS3. The flavour you needed was YellowDogLinux, written specifically to use the Cell processor. I had it running ok on my fat one, as a spare comp / console in the spare room -it was still a wee bit clunky though, but did most thingslike KVM, wifi, external storage etc really quite well.
Alas'tis no more..... Cheers Sony - you backpeddling buggers.
Call me an old cynic
But for sixty five quid (or fifty five fifty for family of three) I would like it if you could educate my kid/s in the potential physics behind the many Whoism concepts to some degree, not just give them an expose' to the Who merchandising machine.
Caught me on a grumpy day.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
That's an amusing story
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to DELETE CHUNKS of the web
- Oi, bank manager. Only you've got my email address - where're these TROJANS coming from?
- Review Gran Turismo 6: Another glossy, gorgeous Mario Kart on steroids
- Updated ARM server chip upstart Calxeda bites the dust on road to 64-bit glory
- Feminist Software Foundation gets grumpy with GitHub … or does it?