11 posts • joined 2 Jul 2010
A really useful app......
"Pass the mansize dearest"
Is this the reason.....
.........Martin Brennan looks so bloody miserable?
Looks like a Heath Robinson invention to me.....
.......on a particularly stoned and lazy day.
Crappy? I'm not surprised..........
Ubuntu will never correctly run on the PS3. The flavour you needed was YellowDogLinux, written specifically to use the Cell processor. I had it running ok on my fat one, as a spare comp / console in the spare room -it was still a wee bit clunky though, but did most thingslike KVM, wifi, external storage etc really quite well.
Alas'tis no more..... Cheers Sony - you backpeddling buggers.
Call me an old cynic
But for sixty five quid (or fifty five fifty for family of three) I would like it if you could educate my kid/s in the potential physics behind the many Whoism concepts to some degree, not just give them an expose' to the Who merchandising machine.
Caught me on a grumpy day.
Same old shit......
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
That's an amusing story
He's certainly got cojones to do that in public...
The day I buy a Mac.....
.......will be the day when I've lost all my dignity and get a manbag and leather flatcap to go with it.
Is the Kim Jong il of the Occident.
The bigger the hype, the further they fall.
Paris, because despite the hype surrounding her - she goes down frequently.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad