1 post • joined 2 Jul 2010
Software my arse!
I have an iPhone 4 and whilst I accept there is a real design flaw with the new handset, it has not caused me any issues at all. It's not an effort for me as a right handed person to hold the phone in a way that does not cause the drop out.
Anyway, I have speedtest app on my phone and I can consistently kill the speed test by holding it in the deathgrip. If I then wait a few seconds and try again whilst not using the deathgrip, I get decent speeds again. And when I say consistent, I mean like ten times on the trot.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great