1 post • joined 2 Jul 2010
Software my arse!
I have an iPhone 4 and whilst I accept there is a real design flaw with the new handset, it has not caused me any issues at all. It's not an effort for me as a right handed person to hold the phone in a way that does not cause the drop out.
Anyway, I have speedtest app on my phone and I can consistently kill the speed test by holding it in the deathgrip. If I then wait a few seconds and try again whilst not using the deathgrip, I get decent speeds again. And when I say consistent, I mean like ten times on the trot.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*