1 post • joined 2 Jul 2010
Software my arse!
I have an iPhone 4 and whilst I accept there is a real design flaw with the new handset, it has not caused me any issues at all. It's not an effort for me as a right handed person to hold the phone in a way that does not cause the drop out.
Anyway, I have speedtest app on my phone and I can consistently kill the speed test by holding it in the deathgrip. If I then wait a few seconds and try again whilst not using the deathgrip, I get decent speeds again. And when I say consistent, I mean like ten times on the trot.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan