1 post • joined 2 Jul 2010
A fix for sure...
So to summarise:
- The IPhone lies to you about the signal strength.
- There is a problem with the antenna causing a loss of signal strength when the phone is held incorrectly.
- Our software fix won't fix the antenna but will lower your expectations but don't worry because the bars are bigger.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9