1 post • joined 2 Jul 2010
A fix for sure...
So to summarise:
- The IPhone lies to you about the signal strength.
- There is a problem with the antenna causing a loss of signal strength when the phone is held incorrectly.
- Our software fix won't fix the antenna but will lower your expectations but don't worry because the bars are bigger.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers