1 post • joined 2 Jul 2010
A fix for sure...
So to summarise:
- The IPhone lies to you about the signal strength.
- There is a problem with the antenna causing a loss of signal strength when the phone is held incorrectly.
- Our software fix won't fix the antenna but will lower your expectations but don't worry because the bars are bigger.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...