1 post • joined 2 Jul 2010
A fix for sure...
So to summarise:
- The IPhone lies to you about the signal strength.
- There is a problem with the antenna causing a loss of signal strength when the phone is held incorrectly.
- Our software fix won't fix the antenna but will lower your expectations but don't worry because the bars are bigger.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS