1 post • joined Friday 2nd July 2010 13:41 GMT
A fix for sure...
So to summarise:
- The IPhone lies to you about the signal strength.
- There is a problem with the antenna causing a loss of signal strength when the phone is held incorrectly.
- Our software fix won't fix the antenna but will lower your expectations but don't worry because the bars are bigger.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?