1 post • joined 1 Jul 2010
Definately not impossible!!
I work for a company that provides this service. My earlier post must have been blocked because I inluded a phone number and link to our site.
Our software accessable via a web portal, uses suppliers CSV call data to produce itemised billing. Users can log on and tag their calls as personal or business. The calls can default to personal or business depending on customer preference, time of day or any other criteria.
The system also includes a method to allow mangers to approve personal calls and a method for administrators to manage the payment for these personal calls.
This process has saved some of our customers tens of thousands of pounds a year.
It is possible and it is worthwhile.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Do you STRUGGLE with EMAIL? You need ANOTHER INBOX, says Google