4 posts • joined Wednesday 30th June 2010 17:01 GMT
I didn't know they sold beer at hairdressers!
"RIM gets in the drinks at the last chance salon"
"Captain's log, Stardate 7412.6. 1.8 hours from launch. In order to intercept the intruder at the earliest possible time, I must now risk engaging warp drive while still within the solar system."
Seems Kirk knew it too.
Haven't bought a Dell since 73 of our 130 GX270's caps blew out. Haven't changed my mind.
But I will continue to tell others to avoid Dell.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16