5 posts • joined 28 Jun 2010
Radiation Absorbing Device
Beards; excellent for absorbing all that radiation. Although, I suppose that would also limit the range of your signal :(
...What pointless research. Only the other day I unlocked my friends phone by tilting it in the light to see the smear. Doesn't really need a whole bunch of researchers to point out the obvious :/
Jail-broken Android?! A process that allows third-party code from outside the Android marketplace to be run on devices?
Yeah, that's called the "[Allow] Unknown sources" tick-box in the Application settings, right?
So I won't need my wife's phone to read her text messages any more? Perfect!
Sorry, I can't hear you - I'm deaf in my right ear and my phone doesn't work in my left hand!
Hmm... And if you're hard of hearing in one ear, swapping hands is really going to be an option isn't it?
How retarded. I use both hands, and to be perfectly honest for the price of that phone I'd want to keep a strong grip on it. But okay Jobs, let's just hold it with one finger instead...
Thank god I'd never buy an Apple product.
Beer... Because Jobs must be pissed when he comes up with this shit.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball