2 posts • joined 27 Jun 2010
Impressive waste of time
See title. Humour attempt failed, news attempt also failed. Re-write this without taking the piss so much, maybe?
Amused, that is, that my first post criticising the waste of time this article represents was rejected. Afraid of your own detractors, I suppose.
Oh well, repost without such direct criticism I guess?
The post was bad, a big waste of time, as was the lampooned article in the first place.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base