12 posts • joined Friday 25th June 2010 16:35 GMT
Still works if you switch to video search, but not on web or picture
I have also been calling it "Orange T"since it was announced.
Is there any reason the Venus dot was translucent on many of the shots?
Shoud it stay or should it go
Apple must be in a dilema - should this reverse engineered code be pulled (as I am sure any other r.e code would be) or should they let it stay so that it can build the status of Siri up...
They will probably end up squashing itm and quietly absorbing it and bringing something similar out themseleves.
Apple catching up with Android, catching up with Symbian
There has been personal wifi hotspot software (Joikuspot) available on Symbian for a number of years now. I also think there was something similar on Windows Phone too.
Given that your average iPhone 4 user has just spent all their savings on the phone, a very heap solution to the ariel problem (are youlistening Steve) would be to put a rubber band around the outside edge, thereby preventing contact with the problemaic metal ariels.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones