1 post • joined 25 Jun 2010
Just to clarify...
Full disclosure: I work in Nokia comms....The Story Visit research project comes from Nokia Research Center (NRC), Palo Alto, California. We get to see many cool things from developers in the Calling All Innovators contest. But this one, comes from Nokia in collaborative research with Sesame Workshop.
It comes from an initial research project with Sesame Workshop called Family Story. Also using the furry Elmo character, the Family Story research project can be found here:
http://research.nokia.com/projects/storyplay. Thanks ~karen
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity