2 posts • joined 24 Jun 2010
Per the THC site:
"No real solutions exists. The following steps can mitigate (but not solve)
1. Disable SSL-Renegotiation
2. Invest into SSL Accelerator
Either of these countermeasures can be circumventing by modifying
Surely then just limiting connection based upon src IP with renegotiation is a mitigation that can't be circumvented....unless you can spoof the traffic
come on guy ACL...dont you get?????
ACL = Access Control List ... firewalling
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests