2 posts • joined 24 Jun 2010
Per the THC site:
"No real solutions exists. The following steps can mitigate (but not solve)
1. Disable SSL-Renegotiation
2. Invest into SSL Accelerator
Either of these countermeasures can be circumventing by modifying
Surely then just limiting connection based upon src IP with renegotiation is a mitigation that can't be circumvented....unless you can spoof the traffic
come on guy ACL...dont you get?????
ACL = Access Control List ... firewalling
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know