2 posts • joined 24 Jun 2010
Per the THC site:
"No real solutions exists. The following steps can mitigate (but not solve)
1. Disable SSL-Renegotiation
2. Invest into SSL Accelerator
Either of these countermeasures can be circumventing by modifying
Surely then just limiting connection based upon src IP with renegotiation is a mitigation that can't be circumvented....unless you can spoof the traffic
come on guy ACL...dont you get?????
ACL = Access Control List ... firewalling
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN