2 posts • joined 24 Jun 2010
Per the THC site:
"No real solutions exists. The following steps can mitigate (but not solve)
1. Disable SSL-Renegotiation
2. Invest into SSL Accelerator
Either of these countermeasures can be circumventing by modifying
Surely then just limiting connection based upon src IP with renegotiation is a mitigation that can't be circumvented....unless you can spoof the traffic
come on guy ACL...dont you get?????
ACL = Access Control List ... firewalling
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder