2 posts • joined 24 Jun 2010
Per the THC site:
"No real solutions exists. The following steps can mitigate (but not solve)
1. Disable SSL-Renegotiation
2. Invest into SSL Accelerator
Either of these countermeasures can be circumventing by modifying
Surely then just limiting connection based upon src IP with renegotiation is a mitigation that can't be circumvented....unless you can spoof the traffic
come on guy ACL...dont you get?????
ACL = Access Control List ... firewalling
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'